- We’ll not ask you for personally identifiable information (PII) unless we really need it. We do not retain services that address your gender or income level for a clear purpose
- We’ll not share your personally identifiable information with anyone. Except in compliance with the law, developing our products or protecting our rights.
- We’ll not store your personally identifiable information on our servers. Except for the need for the ongoing operation of our site.
What information do we collect?
How we use your personal information?
While any of the personally identifiable information (PII) we collect from you, we may be used in the following ways;
- Personalize user experience. (allow us to publish what type of content you want to most interested in)
- To improve our website. (we are continually improving our website for better serve you, based on the visitor feedbacks)
- Sending periodic emails. (the mail address you provide may be used for sending our content, products, or services)
How we protect your personal information?
We do regular security scanning on our website in order to make our website safe as soon as possible. All your PI information is safe from us.
- We do regular malware scanning.
- We have an SSL certificate. (Actually, we don’t need SSL, because we don’t collect ant sensitive information from you)
- To understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Keep tracking of advertisements.
Third Party Disclosure
We’ll not sell any of your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include our trusted third parties who assist us in website hosting partners, our businesses, or our services. We keep this confidential. We release your information when we believe that it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights.
Third party links